Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Few Little Things..

I don't have a lot of time to write today ( I need to focus my writing skills on my essay due tomorrow :/) but I wanted to post something small.

Dove has been doing a lot with loving yourself and having a healthy perspective on beauty so I thought I'd post this link.We watched this in my Women, Difference and Power class and I thought it was very interesting. I know that there is a campgain you can sign up for too if that interests you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsKIApTewQ&feature=related

Here is a quote that has come up lately in converstaion that I think relates to everything I have talked about so far.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
-Dr. Seuess

Also, if you are ever feeling down or defeated I encourage you to listen to the song "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. It has kept me going through my toughest times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT10h5vqmZs

Just wanted to give you some things to think about. Hopefully I can get a real post out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment